DELIVERY SERVICES EXECUTIVE
PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As the Delivery Services Executive (DSE), you will be leading teams to identify, shape and deliver high value transformation programs to respond to our clients’ strategic business challenges including consulting on process improvement, redesign, automation and overall work flow efficiency. You will develop strong client relationships, qualify opportunities and manage programs and their delivery through multidisciplinary teams to achieve key business outcomes.
The Delivery Services Executive, will work in conjunction with the Market Leader. The Market Leader has ultimate client growth responsibility and will work in a collaborative effort with the DSE to broaden our client value.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a key executive on client engagements; builds trust at the CXO level; nurtures relationships to enhance iHT’s reputation; expand client relationships for deeper penetration of quality growth leading to recurring revenue
- Assist in achieving the business process consulting business plan; ensure we achieve revenue, utilization, & quality targets as contracted; leverage methodologies and tools in alignment with standard Program Management Institute (PMI) practices
- Measure each engagement forecast v actual and amount of material changes to forecast during the process; identify risks early & accurately
- Support Consulting Infrastructure leader to execute on a quality assurance program for all consulting engagements; engage clients’ executive team in providing feedback on the value received in the engagement; identify opportunities for improvement
- Works with consulting leadership to build the consulting practice focused primarily on delivery capacity and capability to retain and grow existing business by line of business consistent with plan
- Demonstrates content & skills expertise to provide support to market leaders, sales, and operations in evaluating appropriate value-added consulting opportunities; make certain participants follow the solutioning processes; drive speed, accuracy and effectiveness throughout the process
Consulting Practice Contributions
- Develop and execute specific operating goals within the service offering(s); maintain a knowledge library of process and technological methodologies & tools, inventory of references, case studies, and training materials;
- Work with strategy partners to explore, document, develop new solution offerings that meet quality growth criteria
- Each quarter, present new ideas for “context to core” improvements to be certain resources are providing mission critical services
- Measure (1) success in meeting/exceeding client needs (including internal stakeholders), (2) operational complexity how do we measure this?, (3) capacity, (4) quality, & (5) cost to deliver the service(s)
- Measure key client delivery capabilities including effectiveness of client engagement, communication, client recognition of value as evidenced by relationship quality and longevity, satisfaction
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Develops trusted senior level relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts, qualifying opportunities and negotiating complex solutions.
- Facilitates stakeholder engagement programs.
- Drives high performance and develops strong relationships across a matrixed organization
- Exhibits strong organizational leadership internally and externally
- Lead the development and creation of the necessary infrastructure to provide high value and relevant consulting services that enhance our value proposition.
Other Related Responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of consulting experience in a professional services related firm with at least 5 years in a practice lead/managing partner role
- External client relationship management and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and executive presence.
- Creative. Comfortable with ambiguity and change. Able to adapt to changes in the market.
- Strong entrepreneurial instincts and drive.
- Ability to lead, persuade, influence and negotiate particularly as it relates to value solutions
- Possesses strong leadership qualities and has a proven successful track record in managing and developing people particularly in a matrix organization
- Ability to manage and deliver in a fast-paced, highly accountable environment
- Successful track record with complex client relationships
- Manage through influence
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in problem-solving environment
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Communicates with ease up and down the chain of leadership
- Ability to sell the next engagement while working/delivering the current engagement.
- Ability to stay connected to the iHT brand despite a strong connection to the client
- Ability to work across levels within client and iHT, across departments, deal with ambiguity without frustration
- Ability to sense & identify risk and escalate in a non-emotional, fact-based manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with iHT Values.
- Our Clients
- Our Team
- Performance Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- 10 + years of experience consulting with health plans
- 10+ years of experience in health plan operations
- Project and Program management experience
- Technology experience preferred
- Business Process experience preferred
- Understanding / knowledge of implementation methodology, requirements collection, process design, systems analysis / design and project management
- Ability to build strong relationships with client
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs without assistance
- Travel – more than 50% of the time
- Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones.
- This position has no direct reports
iHealth Technologies supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/D/V