DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
iHealth Technologies (iHT) is the leader in full service Payment Policy Management. Our dedicated teams partner with our clients to select, customize, configure and administer correct coding of professional, outpatient and DME claims.
We are currently growing with tremendous opportunities for individuals who want be a part of an extremely fast growing, dynamic and successful company who values and rewards its employees.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director of Project Manager Office reporting to the CIO. This position is located in our corporate office in Atlanta, GA.
PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Director of Project Management Office (PMO) will be accountable for defining the PMO services, developing a consistent project delivery methodology, managing our ability to deliver projects and ensuring consistent delivery of all internal iHT projects with a high level of quality, consistency and timeliness. The PMO lead will also be responsible for the budget and assurance that each project has an appropriate return on investment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Management
- Directs and oversees the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure projects meet the organizations requirements and goals.
- Develops and implements PMO processes and policies, directs project management staff, and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs.
- Defines the PMO Service Offerings & Organization by methodology development (repository) and enhancement and ensures that all project managers adopt the methodology.
- Determines Delivery Methodology areas of responsibility & standards:
- Requirements & Planning Management
- Timeline Management
- Financial Management
- Performance Analysis (Earned Value, Time reporting)
- Quality Management
- Contract Management
- Procurement Management
- Resource Management (allocation)
- Risk Management
- Responsible for determining the ROI on projects; budgeting, & forecasting.
- Assists in the strategic management of projects to determine project priority for the company.
- Drives high performance and develops strong relationships across a matrixed organization.
- Exhibits strong organizational leadership internally and externally.
- Builds efficient processes and infrastructure.
- Leadership and Management:
- Build staff and team to result in having a strong high performing team.
- Manages, leads and evaluates the team based on goals, metrics and clear performance standards.
- Overall talent management, including succession planning, coaching for performance and employee development.
- Facilitates a positive culture that supports corporate goals, promotes individual and team initiative and fosters open communication through all levels of the organization.
Other Related Responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned.
- PMI / PMP certification preferred.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Experience with IT project delivery.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- Prior health plan operations experience helpful.
- Communicates with ease up and down the chain of leadership.
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with iHT Values.
- Our Clients
- Our Team
- Performance Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience at a leadership level.
- Proficient with the suite of Microsoft Office software and project management software.
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs without assistance.
- Travel may be required.
- Project Managers
- Project sponsors
This is a full time, permanent position and cannot support Visa sponsorship.
NO third party recruiting agencies.
iHealth Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, 401(k) Plan, Profit sharing, vacation, and paid holidays
iHealth Technologies supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/D/V